My Safe Place is at the Y
CROSSROADS YMCA IS COMMITTED TO YOUR SAFETY
Our commitment to excellence begins with a focus on safety and ‘kids and members first philosophy.’
OUR BRANCHES ARE PRACTICING THE FOLLOWING THROUGH FACILITY AND PROGRAM AREAS:
- “Take 10” each hour to identify areas that may need additional cleaning/disinfecting
- We will close our locations at 8:00pm Monday-Friday to complete deep cleaning/disinfecting
- Safety protocol reminder signage throughout the location
- Physical distancing stickers (6 feet) placed on floors throughout the facility
- Reduction of access/reduce participants by specific areas to ensure physical distancing
- Extra cleaning supplies and sanitizer available throughout the building
- Limited capacity in classes during programs to reduce congestion
- Guest passes & nationwide memberships will be unavailable during this time
- Age restriction: Must be at least 10 years old to be in the YMCA alone. Those under 10 must have immediate adult supervision.
WELCOME BACK TO THE Y!
Our carefully managed reopening with care plan comes with stringent new health, safety and hygiene procedures in place. So, as we enjoy our YMCA everyone will need to follow CDC guidelines and recommendations of health officials, and Crossroads YMCA policies.
By checking in to Crossroads YMCA, I acknowledge that any area of the building where people are present provides an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 and despite our best efforts, we cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed during your visit.