The Outdoor Waterpark is available at the Dean & Barbara White Southlake YMCA for all Crossroads YMCA members. Available features at the waterpark are a diving board, climbing wall, lily pad area, water playground area, cabanas and more. The Outdoor Waterpark is open during summer with schedules or hours may change due to temperature or inclement weather. Registration is preferred and opens at 8:00am for time slots 72 hours in advance.
NOTE: Open Memorial Day Weekend (5/28, 5/29, 5/30) and will reopen June 3 daily for the remainder of the season.
Why does the Y have a registration process for the outdoor waterpark? Here are several of the reasons:
2. We can manage safe capacity limits each time slot
3. Members do not have to wait in long lines outside gates
4. Members do not have to wait for someone to leave before
entering (that could otherwise stay all day)
5. Guaranteed access for registered families/individuals
6. Ability to serve thousands of members each day
Registration is preferred for Open Swim:
11:30am-1:20pm, 1:30-3:20pm; 3:30-5:20pm; 5:30-7:00pm
Cabanas are available to rent during the time slot you have registered for the outdoor waterpark. Please reserve your swim time before renting a cabana.
- Register online at https://crymca.org/account-login
- If you are registered in the Crossroads YMCA system and know your password, select: I want to sign in to my account. If you do not know your password, click on “forgot your password” and you will receive an email from support@daxko with instructions for resetting your password.
- If you are a current member but have not yet accessed registering online select: I want to set up my online access for my account. Enter in your last name, date of birth using 00/00/0000 format and your zip code. If you are already registered you will get the following message: “Our records show an e-mail address already registered with this information. Please confirm by entering your password.” If you do not know your password, click on “forgot your password” and you will receive an email from support@daxko with instructions for resetting your password.
- Once logged in, click “programs” and search for outdoor waterpark. You will see the options and select the day/ time you are registering for. Repeat for each person that will attend the open swim.
- Complete & submit registrations and save receipt (electronic or printed) for entry.
Outdoor Pool schedules or hours may change due to temperatures or inclement weather. Follow us for closures or schedule change information on social media, daxko app and our phone hotline.
- Download the Crossroads YMCA App and select to receive notifications for Southlake YMCA and any other YMCAs you visit.
- Visit our facebook page “Southlake YMCA”
- Call 219 663 5810 and select Outdoor Pool hotline for updates
- If the pool closes due to weather, you will have to reschedule your time slot due to capacity limits. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- If closing due to lighting & thunder or tornado you must clear the pool area immediately. Changing rooms & bathrooms will not be allowed.