Camp 2020 Registration opens March 2!
CREATE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE
At Y camp, we create an exciting, hands-on environment for kids to have an unforgettable summer of fun. And while they’re taking part in unique experiences and adventures, they’re also building self-esteem, developing interpersonal skills and making lasting friendships and memories.
We offer five different summer camps to meet the needs of the children in our community:
- Preschool Camp (for children age 3-5)*
- Traditional Day Camp (1st-6th grade)**
- Adventure Camp (1st-6th grade; takes two field trips a week)**
- Junior Leaders Camp (7-9th grades; takes two field trips a week and completes meaningful community service).**
- Specialty Camps (3rd-6th grade)***
Crossroads YMCA is an all-inclusive camp. We feel that every child should be given the opportunity to participate in a fun-filled camp day. Campers are fully immersed in the camp program. Crossroads YMCA reserves the right to deem if a camper frequently displays behaviors that require one-on-one attention from staff, a family-provided caregiver may be required to remain in the program. A camp director will contact the family to discuss a proper plan to ensure a positive and memorable experience.
*Available at Southlake & Whiting YMCAs only. Children must be potty-trained.
**Grades based on 2020/2021 school grade.
*** Southlake Specialty Camp is for 3rd-9th grade